For Online Registration Click here
( 09.00 am)
ir travel by School parties
Class XII Result 2015-16 Percentage of Top Scorer Science Stream : 96.20 %, Commerce Stream 93.40 %
Class X Result 2015-16
School Average of CGPA - 8.51TWENTY TOP POSITION HOLDERS OF THE SCHOOL (10 CGPA)
Nestled in the desert sands of the Shekhawati Region in Rajasthan. The B.P.S is an oasis which unfolds its treasure to a fabulous world of knowledge. I hope this prospectus will give prospective parents and students a flavour of what Birla Public School is all about. B.P.S has all the infrastructure and facilities that makes a full fledged Public School and these are being maintained and updated on regular basis. We have four computer laboratories, a vibrant music department and art and craft center and ‘Panchwati’ ‘Yoga Centre’,’ Saraswati Temple’,’Shiv Ganga’ for multifarious creativity. Unparalleled sports facilities- the mid terms trips, treks, mountaineering to develop love for outdoor life etc. Academic growth of boys is our mantra and guiding principle. The list is endless. It is important to prepare the children before sending them to a Boarding School. The child should be convinced about the usefulness of Boarding School Life. In my opinion a residential School has many advantages. It inculcates in children an attitude of ‘Caring and Sharing’ and a sense of independent living, decision making and value for money. It teaches the child the art of self learning and self preparation for the examinations. The child learns to live a spartan life which makes him tough enabling him to progress without being a slave to materialistic comforts. Living together with other children creates a feeling of brotherhood and helps to develop leadership qualities. The hectic schedule involving both academics and co-curricular activities keeps him pre occupied in a constructive manner. Infact at times, it is felt that there is so much to do, with no time at all. Thus it teaches him Time Management early in life. BPS is committed to producing gentlemen who can be of service and value to society and shape as leaders of our great nation and who can be the true epitome of our motto Shradha, Gyan and Karam. Capt.(IN) Alokesh Sen (Retd.) Principal
Vidya Niketan Birla Public School in TOP 10 Boarding Schools of the Country
School Activities (2016 -17)
April - 2016
1. As a prelude to Earth day celebration the Hiking club of BPS under took the cycle expedition for a distance of 650 Kilometers from Pilani toDeshnok(Bikenar).The Expedition was flagged off of the Director BET Maj.GenS.S.Nair(AVSM).The duration of this expedition was of 10 days i.e. from 1st to 10th April 2016.The Expedition Team comprise of three teachers and 12 students. The motto of the expedition was to spread awareness on importance of “Water Harvesting”.
2. 8 students along with three teachers attended the “Theater workshop” conducted by the World famous Globe Theatre dedicated to propagation of Shakespere’s Theatre. It was a three daysworkshop from 12thApril to 14th April 2016 held at Birla VidyaNiketanPuspVihar New Delhi.
3. Earth Day was celebrated on 22 April 2016 by conducting various activities like skit in Assembly, Save Earth poster making,Rangoli making, Online Quiz etc.Students made paper bags and distributed in market in Pilani and explained people the hazards of plastic bags, the students were escorted by teachers.
4. The fourth B.E.T joint progressive conference was held in BPS on 20th April2016.It was attended by the all the BET Teachers of Pilani schools and few selected teachers of BIS.
5. Sunderkand Path was organized in BPS.
6. In order to inculcate the importance of labour day amongst the students and to show them the dignity of labor .BPS organized the special Lunch for all the class IV staff in the school.The best part of this event was that the students of class XII served the food to all of them.
7. Mr.M.K.Pareek and Mrs.Jayanti Devi attended the workshop on CLDP organized by BITS Pilani Library Division. It was a two days workshop organized on 8th and 9th April,2016,where eminent LIS scholars from leading universities and organizations delivered their presentations on various important topics of Library Science.
our alumni Mr. Vinod Rai, Ex. CAG of India
our alumni General V K Singh (Retd.)
our alumni Mr. Vivek Chand Sehgal (Group Chairman, Samvardhana Motherson International Ltd)